I love movies. Unless you’re new here, you know this. I can read all day, but by evening I decide it’s time to watch a movie so I can relax before bedtime.
I keep going back to my post about the 30-Day Movie Challenge and decided I wanted to do it again. I made a new post using the same questions, and had as many different answers as I could, but I wanted something new.
Here’s a fresh list. Most of the topics are compiled from various other challenges while some are my own. It guarantees that I won’t have any options that don’t particularly apply to me, or are just too hard to decide.
I’m also going to do this a bit differently. I’ll leave the list of topics here, but will also do my best to make posts about the movies I watch to suit them. (Movies I’ve already written about will be linked.) I will link my choices to the topics here once they are posted.
1. Best new movie you saw last year
2. A kids’ movie that’s not very kid-friendly
3. Your favourite movie trilogy/saga
4. Favourite Disney movie
5. A movie that makes you happy
6. Favourite soundtrack from a movie
7. Favourite Disney villain
8. A movie you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving
9. A movie you never get tired of watching
10. You practically know this movie’s whole script
11. Your favorite director
12. Favourite cameo
13. A movie everyone raves about, but you hate
14. A movie you could watch on repeat
15. Favourite animated movie
16. Favourite chick flick
17. A movie that reminds you of home
18. Favourite main character
19. Favourite subgenre (detailed info here)
20. Last movie you saw in a cinema
21. A movie that made you think WTF AM I WATCHING?
22. A movie you feel didn’t live up to the hype
23. A movie you tell people you’ve seen but haven’t (or haven’t finished)
24. A movie that inspires/encourages your dreams
25. A movie from your childhood
26. A movie from your teenage years
27. A movie from your university years
28. A classic movie you love
29. A movie you wish you could live in
30. The first movie you remember seeing
Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out on any of my answers. Watch the movies with me, or comment with your choices!
P.S. I “borrowed” the format of this series from minnesotascatterbrain.wordpress.com.